3Slab uses the latest technologies for the measurement of the volatile compounds including the mass spectrometry based on proton transfer ionization (PTR-MS) to dynamically study in real time the characterization of products and processes, the gas chromatography (GC) which is the reference method, it will be used to support to provide a broader and more robust analytical support able to:
- characterising products and processes through the composition of volatile compounds
- monitoring the emissions of volatile compounds in line and in real time even if in extremely low concentrations (ppb or sub-ppb)
- measuring the exhaled human or other animal (breath analysis) for diagnostic purposes or study
- characterising the release processes of aromas both in model or real products during their consumption (nose-space analysis)
3Slab may also support you in the process control, research and development, quality control in various fields by:
- the examination of material behaviour thanks to the texture analyzer, a very precise dynamometer which works in both tension and compression providing complete three-dimensional analysis of strength, distance and time
- the full visual evaluation of the product by size, shape, composition, and uniformity of the colour through the Electronic eye.